GERMANY: Streetart Frankfurt – Stephenson 1 – Denkmallok

The locomotive E04 20 was delivered on December 8, 1934 by the company AEG in Berlin. The acceptance test took place on December 12, 1934 from Leipzig to Bitterfeld. The E04 series, later 104, was built as a fast locomotive for flat-land routes. After initial operations in southern Germany, the six remaining after World War II in West Germany machines E04 17-22 from 1968 until the shutdown of 105 018 in 1082 by BW Osnabrück were used. The locomotive E04 20, which was now in Frankfurt, was retired on March 31, 1977 and rebuilt in 1984 as a museum locomotive. During this time, she was cared for by the BSW Group Osnabrück until the secondment in 1998. After a renewed external work-up in the year 2002 she was placed on the 2nd of November on the monument base on the Stephensonstraße.

BSW Gruppe – E04 20 – 29th Dezember 2009

INFOTHEK

 Karsten Wurm  –  bsw-gruppe0420@gmx.de



RECOMMENDABLE GRAFFITI SPOTS IN FRANKFURT

>>> Freiluftgalerie – Friedensbrücke <<<

>>> Gallus Warte – Stairs <<<

>>> Niddatal – Pillar Paradise <<<

>>> We Love Bornheim <<<

>>> Café Koz <<<

>>> Wäldchen Underpass <<<


CHECK OUT THE GALLERIES

>>> Category: Golden Nuggets <<<

>>> Category: Train Stations <<<

>>> Category: Highway & Bridges <<<

>>> Category: Complex Crafts <<<

>>> Category: Mighty Murals <<<

>>> Category: Hidden Places <<<

>>> Category: Halls of Fame <<<

>>> Category: Open Spaces <<<

>>> Category: Adventurous Art <<<

>>> Category: Good Ones <<<

>>> Category: Midrange <<<

>>> Category: Low Quality <<<

>>> Category: Contract Work <<<